This is a place where all the people from the Land of Wonderful get to talk for themselvs. Who are they? Characters from the book series Tales From The Throne.

To learn more about the books, go to: http://www.dianasymons.com/.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Princess Interviews Keaton

Hi! It's the Princess. I'm here with Keaton for a little interview. Say Hello to our audience Keaton.

Keaton: Hello.

Princess: So, Keaton. People probably want to know who you are in the Land of Wonderful. Do you work in the castle? What do you do?

Keaton: Well, I don't work in the castle! I mean, now I do, but I didn't before. Now I'm a King's Guard.

Princess: Speaking of which, that's the name of the book about you!

Keaton: Yes, you can read my story in the King's Guard. How I came to the castle and all the stuff I learned.

Princess: I wrote it.

Keaton: You did?

Princess: Yes!

Keaton: I thought Diana, er, the Royal Scribe wrote it.

Princess: Well, that's just debating the technicalities of authorship. You probably wouldn't understand.

Keaton: I guess not.

Princess: So, tell us what you've been up to since you became a King's Guard.

Keaton: Well, I just got back from the Lake of the Clouds.

Princess: Oh! Was it about the dragon?

Keaton: Um, no. The Royal Accountant needed to audit the cheese making and asked me to go with him.

Princess: I love Lake of the Clouds cheese. It's from goats.

Keaton: I know. Lots of goats.

Princess: Did you see the dragon?

Keaton: No. Didn't even see him.

Princess: How about trolls?

Keaton: You had to bring that up!

Princess: I'm sorry, but it's in your book. I thought you were becoming a troll expert by now.

Keaton: Well, I used to be pretty embarrassed about it, but I'm better now. And no, we didn't have any trolls on our trip. It was uneventful. Except for eating a lot of cheese.

Princess: I should go up there sometime. It's making me hungry just thinking about it. In fact, I think I'm going to talk to Father right now. Where's Winifred?

Keaton: Um, I...don't...

Princess: Ok, I think we're done here. Say goodbye Keaton. Winifred!!

Keaton: Um, goodbye

No comments: