This is a place where all the people from the Land of Wonderful get to talk for themselvs. Who are they? Characters from the book series Tales From The Throne.

To learn more about the books, go to: http://www.dianasymons.com/.

Monday, March 24, 2008

From Winifred

I thought I sneak in here while the Princess is out. I've never seen a blog before. Looks nice. I don't know why I thought it was going to be kind of swampy. Anyway, things are getting busy around here. There's a big ball coming up. The Princess is having her dress fitted. I don't normally get to go to these, but she said I could go with her - not to dance, I just want to watch. I'm getting my Sunday dress ready. I'm so excited.

I finally met Keaton the other day. I don't know why it's taken so long to meet him. I guess we've always been in opposite places. He's very handsome! I hope he's going to the ball too... Oops! Sounds like Someone is coming. Better get back to work. She'll want her blog back. I'm going to the ball! I'm so excited!!!

No comments: