This is a place where all the people from the Land of Wonderful get to talk for themselvs. Who are they? Characters from the book series Tales From The Throne.

To learn more about the books, go to: http://www.dianasymons.com/.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

From the Princess

Yea!! I love having a blog! I can't believe I've gone so long without one. The Land of Wonderful can be so behind the times. Well, there's so much going on in the palace nowadays. I don't know if it's always been so busy, or that I'm just a little older now and pay more attention.

For instance, we had a Star Party the other night. It was so fun. The Royal Astronomer brought his telescopic stellar viewing machine out on the big terrace balcony and let everyone look through it to see stars - and planets! Of course, they were teeny, tiny. But, just imagine seeing something so far away. It got a bit chilly so one of the cooks brought out mugs of hot chocolate and we wrapped ourselves in warm blankets. And then the Royal Astronomer showed us the star that he named after me - The Princess Star of Royal Magnificence. I blush to think of it. It was so beautiful. Like a jewel...well, very pretty indeed. And then Brenten, Father's favorite baker, brought out a cake in the shape of a star. It was so pretty and decorated in cloud berries. I confess that I had a very big piece and probably spoiled my appetite for the next two days. I do love cloud berries.

Well, I must run along now. It's time for my afternoon pony ride. It's important to get fresh air and see what's going on in the world outside the castle. I'll let you know more news later on. TTFN.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have my own blog too! I have a lot to say too (when I'm not busy with school and My Real Job), so I practically had to BEG my creator to give me my own place. Online, that is.

So, welcome to the blogosphere, Princess. Or would that be Your Highness? Your Ladyship, perhaps? I've never met royalty, so I'm not sure how to address you.

Anonymous said...

Well written article.