This is a place where all the people from the Land of Wonderful get to talk for themselvs. Who are they? Characters from the book series Tales From The Throne.

To learn more about the books, go to: http://www.dianasymons.com/.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

From the Princess

The ball is tomorrow night! Everyone is so excited. I had new shoes made. The cobbler drew a form of my foot and kept teasing me about Cinderella and making my shoes in glass. Can you imagine a glass shoe! First of all - well, no. It just doesn't deserve consideration. I did, however, get gorgeous shoes! Very sparkly. I know that a lady isn't supposed to be showing off her feet, but if it happened that during a dance my skirt swirled just a little bit, then my very pretty sparkly shoes would be - very sparkly and pretty!

I am watching Keaton and Winifred. They are pretending not to care if the other one is going to the ball or not. I may need to help them out. Must come up with a sneaky way to get them together so they'll have a good time. They don't think I know! Silly things.

And then there's my Father who let slip that Prince Taylon is coming. I remember playing with him when they visited a long time ago. I wonder what he looks like now....Hmmm.

1 comment:

Malia Russell said...

Precious Blog, Diana. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing your princess with us.
Malia Russell
www.homemaking911.com